Satin Fire Scale Colors varnish, extraordinary coverage with just 2 hands. Satin base and high hardness with its innovative reflow technology.
- Satin Varnish 30ml
- Activator 15ml
- Thinner 15ml
- Reflow technology: high resistance to micro-ray (washing tunnels) and chemicals.
- Ideal for complete or partial painting of models.
- Fully adapted to current VOC standards.
- Varnish with high solids content
- Semi-gloss varnish.
- It can air dry (24H total hardness) in the oven at 60 ° (1 to 2 hours total hardness).
- Apply two coats: 5 to 10 minutes between hands.
- Catalyze 50% (2/1)
- Air pressure: 1.5 to 2 bar
- Solvent add 10%
It is not recommended to use these paints in cold or damp environments, always check the conditions of the space where you will paint.
To thin if necessary use Thinners Fire Scale Modeler. DO NOT use White Spirit, Thinners acrylic or cellulose thinner, they are not suitable for this paint.
Cleaning of tools can be done with acetone, never use cellulose thinner or alcohol.
Work in a well-ventilated area and always with a mask and keep away from children. Tighten the cover for safety after each use.
DO NOT USE NEXT HEAT, SPARKS OR FLAMES DURING THE PAINTING PROCESS
Health and Safety Notes:
Harmful by inhalation, irritating to eyes. Keep away from sources of ignition. NO SMOKING .
Avoid contact with skin and eyes. In case of contact with eyes, rinse immediately with plenty of water and consult a doctor. Wear suitable gloves. Use in a well-ventilated area. Keep out of the reach of children.
In case of intoxication contact 112
For use and exclusive sale to model-makers over 18 years of age