Fire Scale Color ink is designed to have an extra-fine, matte finish and quick-drying pigment that ensures perfect painting even for the less experienced.
Fire Scale Colors are pre-diluted for direct airbrush use.
Shake the bottle until the ink is well mixed. USE ONLY WITH AIRBRUSHER Apply over white or gray primer.
It is recommended to paint at 1bar to 1.5bar and 3 to 4 thin cross layers and an environment between 20 ° C and 22 ° C, the drying time is 5 to 10 min minimum, and recommended 20 to 30 mins
It is not recommended to use these paints in cold or damp environments, always check the conditions of the space where you will paint.
To dilute if necessary use Fire Scale Modeler thinners. DO NOT use White Spirt, Acrylic Thinners or Cellulose Diluent, not suitable for this paint.
Cleaning of tools may be done with acetone, never use cellulose thinner or alcohol.
Work in a well-ventilated, mask-free area and keep away from children. Tighten the lid for safety after each use.
DO NOT USE NEAR HEAT, SPILLS OR FLAMES DURING PAINTING PROCESS
Health and Safety Notes:
Harmful by inhalation, irritating to eyes. Keep away from sources of ignition. NO SMOKING .
Avoid contact with skin and eyes. In case of contact with eyes, rinse immediately with plenty of water and seek medical advice. Wear suitable gloves. Use in a well ventilated area. Keep out of the reach of children.
In case of poisoning contact 112
For exclusive use and sale to model designers over 18 years of age
- Fire Scale Colors inks are pre-diluted for direct use in airbrush, brush use only for minor touch-ups.
- Shake the bottle well until the paint is well mixed. USE ONLY WITH AIRBRUSHER.
- Apply over the recommended primer above.
- It is recommended to paint at 1 bar to 1.5 bar and 2 to 4 thin layers crossed and an environment between 20 ° C and 22 ° C, the drying time is from 5 to 10 min. minimum between layers, with the recommended 20 to 30 min.
- If necessary, dilute the color, use Thinner thinners FSC027.
- NEVER USE White Spirt, Thinners acrylic or cellulose thinner, are not suitable for this paint.
- We do not recommend the use of paints in cold or damp environments, always check the conditions of the space where you will paint.
- Tools can be cleaned with acetone or our Cleaners, never use cellulose thinner or alcohol.
- Always work in a well-ventilated area and always use a mask, keep away from children and tighten the lid for safety and conditioning of the product after each use.
Health and Safety Notes:
- Harmful by inhalation, irritating to eyes.
- Keep away from sources of ignition.
- SMOKING PROHIBITED.
- Avoid contact with skin and eyes.
- In case of contact with eyes, rinse immediately with plenty of water and consult a doctor.
- Wear suitable gloves.
- Use in a well-ventilated area.
- Keep out of the reach of children.
- In case of intoxication contact 112
/ DO NOT USE NEAR A SOURCE OF HEAT, SPARKS OR FLAMES DURING THE PAINTING OR STORAGE PROCESS.
/ For use and exclusive sale to older model designers (18 years old)