Fire Scale Colors polishing greases contain specific properties for high gloss but retain all properties to correct defects.
Light or moderate paint damage can be polished in one step without generating marks or holograms.
It has a higher cut point which makes it ideal for ceramic varnishes or a little more paint.
Extreme ease of use manually or with polishing brushes for best results. Pasta of vegetable origin.
- Polish Compound Coarse 15gr
- Polish Compound Fine 15 gr
- Polish Compound Finish 15gr
- Wax 15gr
The putties should be applied after applying the varnish, be aware the varnish must be well dry before applying the putts.
- 1st A light pass with wet 1500, 2000 and 4000 grit sandpaper throughout the model, be aware of sharper edges of the model, do not press the sandpaper too hard against the model.
- 2nd Apply compound Coarse grease with cloth or make-up disc to all model and check for imperfections or dust particles.
- 3º Apply compound Fine grease with cloth or a make-up disc on the whole model and here you will notice the shine.
- 4º Applying compound finish paste with cloth or a make-up disc on the whole model, in this process you will notice an intense shine.
- 5º This process is optional, the wax will protect the paint from moisture and sunlight and intensify the brightness.