Resin polishing wax is one of the most effective products to apply by hand thanks to the powerful polishing it incorporates.
In addition, the wax largely protects the paint, leaving an excellent gloss.
For many, a product that works best by hand has not yet been made. Judge Yourself!
The Fire Scale Colors range provides very good quality products at more than reasonable prices, so offering them is a must for us! Value for money, Fire Scale Colors never fails!
Pack of 15gr
The putties should be applied after applying the varnish, attention the varnish must be well dry before applying the putts.
- 1st A light pass with wet 1500, 2000 and 4000 grit sandpaper throughout the model, be aware of sharper edges of the model, do not press the sandpaper too hard against the model.
- 2nd Apply compound Coarse grease with cloth or make-up disc to all model and check for imperfections or dust particles.
- Applying compound Fine grease with cloth or a make-up disc on the whole model and here you will notice the shine.
- 4º Applying compound finish paste with cloth or a make-up disc on the whole model, in this process you will notice an intense shine.
- 5º This process is optional, the wax will protect the paint from moisture and sunlight and intensify the brightness.